Friday, January 17, 2014

READ-IS THIS GOODBYE?

Hey everyone!
It would be awesome if you could take a look at this post and read it.
I have created a new blog called Rosy Heart. I did this because I wanted to create a more professional fashion blog. Ocean of jewels, previously Under Dog, and Fashion Dorks, was a way for me to rant on my favorite (and not so favorite) things that I encounter in my pre-teen/teenage years.

I just turned fifteen, and I want a place where I can professionally reflect of fashion, and share DIY's, and I believe that Rosy Heart is that place. I think it would be too much if I did that on Ocean of Jewels, creating a really mixed/confusing blog type.

I will still be posting here, but all my interest in professional fashion will be averted to Rosy Heart. It will feature DIY's, collaborations with other bloggers, tips/tricks, look books, FOOD, and everything else fashion related (haha, is food one of them?!)

Please PLEASE, come over next door, and press follow. ACTUALLY I NEED ONE OF YOUR GUYS HELP. ROSY DID NOT COME WITH A FOLLOW BUTTON!!! I DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE! 

THANK YOU! Comment!


1 comment:

  1. To get a follow button go to "layout", then "add a gadget" or something similar, go to "more gadgets" and then "followers" should be somewhere on the first page. If not you can try searching it but it should be there.

    hope that helps
    --sienna

    ReplyDelete