Thursday, August 23, 2012

Resort 2013

Wow resort wear has been very diverse (all in a fantastic way) this year. I wan't to share some of my favorites with you.




Marc Jacobs-




OHMYGOSHITHINKICANCRYWITHJOYRIGHTNOW! In my opinion, this Marc Jacobs collection is auh-maz-ingg! It totally reminds me of Italy for some reason.


Chanel-




 No words can describe how much I ADORE this collection.... I LOVE the colors, the styles, EVERYTHING!!!! It reminds me of what a modern Marie Antoinette, that rolled around in my favorite colors, would wear. 




Alexander McQueen-





Ahhhhh, last but definitely not least, Alexander McQueen.  THIS COLLECTION IN PURE ART! Mr.McQueen, how I love you so! I have to say, in the past I believe that there collections were more extravagant. I'm NOT saying that they aren't now, but now I feel that this design has found peace amongst other designs/collections/designers. I hope that all of you don't hate me for my opinion, but hey, everyone's got one.  


  


All pics are from  here!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment