Thursday, September 12, 2013

I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

One of my dreams is to go to fashion week. Although I can not, because, I do not have the money to, and I have not been invited to any shows, which would be amazing, I still imagine myself being there one day. Today is my lucky day. Even though I do not feel so great, and just got spacers (I am getting braces in two weeks, so they have to space out my teeth with rubber bands, and it hurts so much!), I just went on the MARC JACOBS WEBSITE!!! and I am going to watch the show live, in 1 hour, 59 minutes, and 30 seconds! I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOWWWW! I am even going to dress up, hahaha!

IT IS SOOOOO AMAZZZING!




The last two are some of my favorite pieces!

Hope you guys have had a great day! I didn't go to school today because I do not feel so great, so I will post an outfit post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment