Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alice and wonderland meets Where the Wild Things Are

Yesterday, after I came home from camp, I became very bored. I decided to take my borde-ness out on my clothing and dress up! First I made up a theme "Alice and wonderland meets Where the Wild Things Are".  Then I got this-

//////////
//////////
//////////
//////////

As you might have noticed, I have something very interesting about my makeup in each outfit. (I wanted to try something out of the box!)
For instance:

Outfit 1- I have a black line through the middle of my lips. (Don't ask! I was bored..)
Outfit 2-Red Rosy Cheeks..... (Self explanatory)
Outfit 3- Little black boxes under my eyes. (Again, I wanted to try something out of the box! Get it?)
Outfit 4- You can't really see because photo booth is horrendes, but, I tried a green cat eye under my eye.

Anyways, please comment! (And follow, for that matter..)













 

1 comment: