Monday, July 16, 2012

Life

Hey Guys! Sorry about not posting the past couple days. Yesterday I was at Comic Con and the day before I was being lazy. Also,, sorry for not posting a style spark on saturday. I was going to post some outfits  that I put together from my inspiration from my Saturday Style Spark #2, (but I was being lazyyy).

Here's the outfits. (There's only three so don't get too excited..)  :)



Shirt- ? /Skirt- handmedown/ Tights- target 
/////
 OH! By the way I wearing these shoes and the polka dot tights in every outfit...
Shoes-j.crew brand got them at goodwill
/////

Skirt- Gift/ Sweater- Buffalo exchange/ Shirt-Good will 

/////


Bodysuit- ? / Shorts- gift/ Shirt- local store




All I have to say is that I really can't remember where i got most of the clothing!!!

Oh tomorrow I'm leaving for Palm Springs with a bunch of little kids. Wish me luck! (@----@)


<3

COMMENT!!!!!! 

1 comment: