Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Summer,
  I miss you dearly. I miss not having to wake up at 6:40 a.m., and I miss the fireworks every night at nine. I miss swimming until I looked like a prune, and not worrying of tomorrow will bring. I miss blogging every day, and going to the beach. I miss all of my cousins, and smortillas, and cookies and milk. 

Summer, where have you gone? 
<3, 
Gracie


AHHHH HABKJBDIBAFHOIHOAISNOBODINCBOAJSODNOHOIOCAOS!!!!!!!!

Lately nothing biggg has been going on. Just the same old Gracie. Except for the fact of school. I deathly miss my seventh grade teachers, for they were my best friends! And now I have my new eighth grade teachers. I really like my math teacher! But, my humanities (history,english) teacher is, I don't know, she's just too traditional. I mean I like her and all, she just needs to explain things better. Right now I am supposed to be doing my judo math (a math program at school where we get a new color belt for each test we past), but I don't want too.

Enough of that boring stuff, I probably just made you fall asleep! 

(uo)





(Cool pics from summer I never posted. All pics my own)



(Theses three pics are from HERE!)



I really want one of these Mark McNairy trench coats.

(Brandy Melville)

(AHHHHH I really want these shorts from opening ceremonies!)


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about summer! Love the pictures!
    -Sienna
    http://thelittleleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete